Monday, August 15, 2011

Elias improves finishing 11th in Brno



The Spaniard put in a good performance at the Brno race, Twhich was held in warm conditions and under sunny skies. Elias closed the gap to the top ten group and he is confident that with a few more adjustments to his machinery he can make further steps forward on the testing day at the Brno circuit on Monday.

Toni Elias: 
“Well... My start was not brilliant today because I slipped on a dirty part of the track and couldn't catch the first 5 riders in the first corner which was my goal. After that my pace was quite good but not enough to follow Aoyama, and in the last two laps I had fun battling with Barbera for the 10th position. At the end, he beat me but the most important thing for me is our pace in the race because today we have finally reduced the gap to the leading group. This is a positive step forward for me and the team and we will try to get further improvements tomorrow”.

LCR Honda press release

No comments:

Post a Comment